March 10, 2008
Warning to recipients of Zawahri Message
Saudi Arabia said yesterday nyone who received a voice recording from Al Qaeda’s deputy leader Ayman al-Zawahri on their mobile phone must inform the authorities within a week to avoid arrest.
The interior ministry said last week that 56 men held since December on suspicion of seeking to revive Al Qaeda cells in Saudi Arabia had planned to use a voice recording of Zawahri saved on a mobile phone to raise funds for the group.
[via The Gulf Times]
The Permanent Link to this page is: http://textually.org/textually/archives/2008/03/019360.htm